Friday, February 26, 2010

2 More Weeks!

Hello to everyone that is reading this!

Two weeks from tonight I will be leaving for Joplin, MO.  I am getting excited!

God is teaching me to trust him in all things.  I have recently given up drinking soda, and it is probably one of the hardest things that I have done.  It has been about two weeks since I have been off of pop; however, I am starting to see some of the physical effects, I am no longer drinking as much caffeine as I used to so even just one cup of coffee can make keep me up for hours.  This is an interesting experience for me as I have never lasted more than probably a week with some form of carbonated caffeine.  But it is a great experience for me to truly lean on God, and whenever, those cravings for a nice cold pop come to me I have learned to fall on God and ask him for help.  Thought it may seem something small I think that God is really stretching me in this experience and I rejoice in every moment of it.

I received my first prayer support card today!  Thank you to who has offered to pray for me.  Out of my forgetfulness I forgot to put a section for you to mark who you are when you send in your support card for prayer, so I may not get a thank you card to everyone, but know that God will bless you.

Financial support: I will not be able to be as up-to-date as I would like to be with my financial support, but I do know that I have $25 out $325 so far!

Thank you to those that are praying for me.  It is a blessing to know that I am not going into this mission trip alone.

Thanks you!
Aaron

No comments: