Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Work

Hey All!

It is a nice day in Manhattan, the sun is out and I have been enjoying it!  Life has been good over the past few days, I have been feeling less sick, and a lot less tired.  Next week I have most of my midterm exams and I am getting a little nervous, I have been busy doing homework and studying.

I have been told that support has been flowing in over the past couple of days but I am not positive how much money I have raised so far.  However, I do know that many people have committed to prayer and I thank everyone for your prayer support.

For those that have been praying for, thank you! I am doing well, and I can say that God is at work in my life, I am not positive how yet, but something is happening and I can't wait to share the fruits of your labor in my life, Thanks again!

Everyone have a great evening and if you are in a place where the weather is nice go outside and enjoy it!
Aaron

No comments: